Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Supervise a team of Training & Development Specialists
- Be responsible for operation training plan, implementation, effectiveness and trainer quality control
- Identify current and future training needs related to behavioral trainings and competency – based trainings
- Design and deliver training programs to make sure operation team can meet customer service standards as Maison’s commitment with principles
- Follow up training effectiveness through in-class evaluations, in-store checklists, in-store evaluations, …
- Establish, review and recommend improvements on training policies and procedures.
* GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully understand the strategy of the department and company
- Understand how the responsibilities and goals of the employee are tied to the department and company strategy.
- Fully understand and achieve individual KPIs (iKPIs) set by Manager.
- Support a healthy and safe working environment that promotes collaboration and teamwork
- Help and teach others.
- Contribute to the revenue-generating/cost-controlling activities of the team.
- Know the team’s revenue/budget performance in an ongoing basis
- Follow company processes, procedures, and policies (PPPs)
- Be proactive and resolve issues or escalate more difficult ones to your manager
- Maintain the security and safety of the office, employees and guests by keeping a watchful eye on the office, ensure all entrances are guarded or closed and locked at all times
* ATTITUDE AND POTENTIAL:
We expect all Maison employees focus on their communication and collaboration skills to create a positive and proactive working environment that emphasizes responsibility and respect in the treatment of others. We invest in our people and encourage all to continue to develop and grow so that they can achieve their personal and professional goals. Those who commit to growth and development of their management skills will find career development opportunities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Hospitality, Economy or equivalent.
2. Work Experience:
o At least 3 to 5 years in conducting Sales Training or Customer Service Training
o Preferably Supervisor/5 years & up experienced employee specialized in Training & Development or equivalent
3. Functional skills:
o Current knowledge of effective training & development methods
o Vietnamese and English proficiency
o Excellent Presentation Skills
o Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
o Excellent written and oral communication and translation skills
o Proficient in MS office applications
4. Other skills:
o Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
o Hands on and can do attitude
o Passionate about continuous learning
o Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
o Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
o Ability to work independently and with others
o Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
o Travel required.