Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VNG Solutions provides top-notch services while strictly adhering to international standards. We remain in the public eye as experts in "the next big technologies”. VNG Solutions will provide you with a creative environment with an emphasis on B2B services, where you will have the opportunity to foster your abilities and learn about various technologies to advance your career.
We are dedicated to the development and well-being of our staff members while creating a supportive work environment that allows them to reach their greatest potential
VNG Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to serve as a pivotal connector between our company and our clients. This role is crucial for maintaining high client satisfaction and driving the success of our managed services engagements. As an SDM, you will develop strong "trusted advisor" relationships with key client managers, overseeing the operational management of VNG Solutions at client sites and ensuring the highest standards of service delivery.
• Act as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Provide governance over service delivery to optimize resource use and meet customer needs effectively.
• Develop strategic relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and guiding them in maximizing their investment in VNG Solutions.
• Lead the operational aspects of managed services engagements, including oversight of all activities and staff involved.
• Collaborate with Customer Operations Managers (COM) to maintain and enhance client relationships.
• Devise and implement a roadmap for the evolution of client usage of enterprise software, aligning with their business objectives.
• Manage escalations and disputes, ensuring effective communication and resolution.
• Plan and schedule activities, maintain a staffing plan and ensure alignment with project management and communication tools.
• Oversee the financial performance of engagements, including managing P&L targets.
• Maintain and update the Governance Plan, ensuring clear communication of expectations and deliverables to the team and clients.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 7+ years of professional experience in operations management supporting enterprise software.
• Proven track record in delivery management and consulting for multiple large accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics effectively to varied audiences.
• 3+ years of experience leading teams, managing performance, and aligning staffing to achieve results.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% as required.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) and ITIL v4 foundation certification is highly desirable.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving abilities and strategic thinking.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.