Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
-Responsible in the management and control of the whole shift production team in the daily operation of the production functions
- Responsible to implement and maintain the PEFC-CoC and ISO program
- Rotate 3 shifts management as requested by BOM.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Motivate or take discipline action if needed to maintain harmonious working environment to enhance work effectiveness.
3. Responsible in the management and control of the whole shift production team in the daily operation of the production functions.
4. Responsible to implement and maintain process
5. Manage the manufacture of products at the highest quality to meet or exceed consumer quality expectations
6. Responsible for the quality of the printed FG during their duty
7. To controlled waste & down time
8. Review and improve production systems and procedures to improve product consistency to meet customer’s needs
9. Develop and improve production processes to minimize process variation and wastage.
10. Maintain good co-operation with Engineering Department to improve technical support.
11. Ensure proper housekeeping activities are performed to achieve safe and sound environment
12. Supervise staffs following the production process and technical operating.
13. Discuss with QC leader related to the product quality
14. Report to Production Manager effectiveness and related problem.
15. Shop floor control at Gravure. Ensure basic discipline for the team. After 6pm or night shift, he is responsible for whole factory in term of shop floor control (included Gravure, Offset Maintenance, Supply Chain).
16. Manpower deployment and optimization
17. Other tasks assigned by the Production Manager & BOM.
18. At least bachelor degree of management, technique.
19. Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge on management, mechanic, printing
- Good English or one other language
- Good communication
- At least 5 years experience in supervisor position
- Male or Female, age over 30