Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We offer an exciting international career opportunity that combines good people skills with an interest in the world …
You will go through a two-year programme combining on-the-job training and theoretical education via the Danish Shipping Academy. During your two years of training, a colleague will be your mentor and support you throughout the traineeship. After completing the traineeship, you will have the skills to become a successful Shipbroker. However, we will work with you and support you in your development.
Maersk Broker is represented in all shipping segments - Container vessels, Bulk carriers, Tankers and Offshore. Also, we both do Newbuildings, Sales & Purchase and Chartering. Based on your interests, skills and personality, you will work in a specific segment and/or area. You will be part of a dynamic, international team and will learn everything you need to know about Shipping in general - and about Shipbroking in particular.
At Maersk Broker, we value teamwork and believe that our employees are our greatest assets, who benefit from the collegial atmosphere. We are passionate about what we do - and we, of course, expect you to be as well.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· You enjoy working with people and building partnerships.
· You are proactive and can work independently as well as in a team.
· You have an international business interest and an analytical mindset.
· You have good communication skills and are not intimidated by customers that are more senior than you.
We also wish that you
· Have a high proficiency in English verbally as well as in writing.
· Are patient enough to build your knowledge and see your work as a learning process.
· Hold a degree or have work experience that may be beneficial for a broking role and a great interest in exploring the world of International Shipping.
** You will get a recognised education
Apart from on-the-job training, the programme is a collaboration with the Danish Shipping Academy. Through the Danish Shipping Academy, you will be certified with The Danish Shipping Education and qualify for 120 ECTS points, which can be used in connection with applying for further education as and when relevant.
The Danish Shipping Education consists of six thematical courses, of which four are in-person modules with a duration of one week each. The remaining two courses are online webinars. The six themes are: Maritime Law, Maritime Economics, Energy and Fuel, Ship Design, Logistics & Supply Chain and Connecting Shipping Relations.
For more information, visit: https://www.danishshipping.dk/en/arbejdsmarked/dse/
** Application process
Please access our website https://maerskbroker.com/current-job-openings/ for this job opening and APPLY ON-LINE. ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH OUR JOB PORTAL WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.