What We Can Offer
2. Follow closely buyer’s manual for shipping guide and shipping documents
3. Based on production plan, shipment plan, booking space with forwarder/ carrier
4. Checking vessel schedule with forwarder/ carrier
5. Get approval from buyer about shipping schedule to submit final booking (manual booking and e-booking on carrier and forwarder’s system)
6. Send shipping instruction and booking confirmation to factory to make custom clearance and trucking
7. Send SI, check B/L with forwarder
8. Issue shipping docs as buyer’s request
9. Check C/O and docs before factory apply
10. Submit docs on system and send docs to buyer
11. Take charge of office local courier and international express job
- At least 2-3 years of experience shipping/export job for garment product
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good at Microsoft office skills.
- Team-working ability.
- Independently working under pressure ability