Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design, Configure, and Installation NW equipment (include NW Cabling System).
- Manage, Maintain, and Troubleshoot.
- Onsite/Offsite Customer Support
- Documentation (Report, Parameter Sheet, Manual, etc...)
- Study new products, new solution if required to propose to customer.
- Manage PJs progress to archive target.
- Control vendors (Especially cabling vendor to install network cabling system).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduation in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Solid technical experience and have at least 3 year experience in a similar position.
- Pre-sales skill experience at least 1 year.
- Have good English skill and communication, presentation skill.
- Nice to work as a member of a team.
- Good in self-study.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage a project step by step.
- Have good technical skill (Certificates such as CCNP/ JNCIP or other same is preferred).
- Have experience on design, configuration, troubleshooting network product (Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate, Palo Alto…).
- Have knowledge about network cabling system (Optical, UTP…).
- Aged from 25 to 35