What We Can Offer
Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, quality software, rapid product iteration and collaboration on a wide range of hardware and software products, where you will be responsible for:
• Bringing up new hardware
• Designing, implementing and testing Linux kernel drivers and firmware for the new hardware platforms of the Driver Monitoring solution
• Designing, developing and problem-solving embedded systems – including prototyping of concepts as well as optimizing and improving system architecture
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
University with a Bachelor's Degree in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree with:
• Experience developing production-quality C++ code
• Experience writing code for multi-core SoCs and multi-threading system
• Experience developing embedded Linux kernel drivers/applications
**Nice to have:
• Good understanding on CPU-base architecture, Embedded System, and boot loaders.
• Have some basic working knowledge of UART, SPI, I2C, EPROM, SRAM, and Flash Memory.
** SIGNING BONUS will be offered for candidates who successfully pass interview and join DEK Technologies no later than November 22nd, 2022.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
• An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
• Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
• Training and career development opportunities
• 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
• English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
• Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
• Annual health check-up
• Annual company trip & annual family day
• Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes