Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal Site Manager - Solar O&M, reporting directly to Head of Project Development, will be responsible to the following activities:
* Site Incharge of the plant and responsible for the entire O&M activities.
* Preparation of O&M SOPs, Maintenance plan etc.
* Ensure the performance of the plant always higher than targeted.
* Lead the site team to ensure the maintenance activities of the plant are performed at high quality & safety standards.
* Periodical review of performance of the plant and implement corrective measures to improve the performance of the plant.
* Coordination with all stakeholders like OEMs, government agencies, internal departments.
* Ensure the team members are properly trained in performing the O&M activity and impart necessary training at regular intervals.
* Other tasks assigned by the manager.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, combined with at least 8 years experience in power / infrastructure / construction industry.
Experience in Solar O&M is a must. Strong technical knowledge about solar inverters, EBOP etc.
High flexibility to work in Ninh Thuan province.
Good English and Vietnamese is a must.
* Attractive package + benefits
* Health care insurance
* Paid leave
* Training programs
* Domestic and international travelling
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc