Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and to enrich life through constant innovation. Over 1.9 billion monthly active users across the world are using one of our products to create and discover, to inform and be informed, to entertain and be entertained, to teach and to learn, and to inspire and be inspired. Our products are available in over 35 languages across more than 150 geographic markets. Our diverse global team has offices in more than 30 countries across Asia, the Americas, Europe and the rest of the world.
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business. Our teams include Sales, Marketing, Operation, Account Managers, Agency and partnerships, and Marketing Science. GBS is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and ambitious client group.
- Optimize and drive revenue of SMB accounts;
- Monitor the performance of his/her Book of Business. Timely communication with clients to defend revenue or discover new growth opportunities;
- Analyze the performance of priority accounts (problematic or top-tier advertise) and create optimization strategies and sell through. Optimization goals include:
+ Account scale-up
+ General creative tips and best practices
+ Bidding/Budget/targeting recommendations
+ Communicate top-up/budget increase with advertisers and encourage them to increase investment on TikTok ads.
+ Able to identify high-value opportunities and low-hanging fruit.
+ Tier BoB and apply different approaches to manage clients of each tier to drive revenue.
+ Remove ad review blockers for advertisers. Communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders(ads review, finance, product etc.) to ensure good customer experience.
+ Collaborate with internal resources (POC/Data/self-service PM/Ads platform/Ads delivery/Sales CRM platform) to develop product features/tools/delivery/account management strategy that empowers SMB customers and enhances AM work efficiency.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, or must have reached college level with at least 2 years of prior work experience in a BPO and/or captive service organizations;
- Experience in Digital Marketing/Account Manager;
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing technical service environment supporting web-based products.