Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
This role is part of TikTok’s Small and Medium Team (SMB) for Southeast Asia. The SMB team works with advertisers across the region, helps them onboard and find success on TikTok. Being part of the team would mean being directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results through consultation. The team is made of dynamic, savvy, engaged individuals who are passionate about the region and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Overall, the role of the SMB Strategic Partnership Manager is to support SMB account education, primarily pre-sales and with a particular focus on external-facing partnerships, assets, and events. This work will span all aspects of these learning initiatives, including needs assessment, content development, strategy, and implementation.
- Work closely with data analytics team to understand learning needs from account activity and trends within and across SMB account segments
- Solicit input from Client Services (CS), Strategic Sales (SS), and Account Management (AM) teams on learning needs based on common customer pain points, learning gaps, and general obstacles to lifecycle progression
- Review current public-facing learning assets to ascertain gaps and opportunities
- Evaluate current and upcoming merchant partnerships to anticipate and prepare for learning needs
- Liaise with global SMB counterparts to understand local learning needs and challenges
- Collaborate with CS, Marketing, and other cross-functional subject matter experts (SME) to clarify content needs and develop, maintain a robust library of learning assets
- Support SMB product awareness and adoption by:
- Staying abreast of SMB product pipeline and integrating updates into educational materials
- Supporting beta testing and feedback loops as needed to inform product improvements
- Serve as primary POC on learning content needs with cross-functional teams leading commerce and other special SMB partnerships, i.e. Shopify
- Develop a strategy to leverage creator-generated educational content in learning and development assets
- Contribute as needed to the ongoing evolution of TikTok for Business assets to maximize enablement value and impact
- Support creation of vertical-specific training assets and communications
- Work with the program management team on design and testing of varying learning and development models to determine the optimal approach we
- Support design, strategy, and execution of ongoing SMB training events
- Work closely with CS, SS, and AM teams to develop seamless, full lifecycle learning experience and integrate learning recommendations and opportunities in client support interactions
- Develop thematic learning and development content calendar in collaboration with CS and other pertinent teams; execute coordinated promotion across owned channels in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Support special training programs for priority SMB segments in collaboration with relevant cross-functional and external partners
- Collaborate with global SMB counterparts to align on enablement needs and strategy and support adaptation of learning assets for local audiences
- Track and measure the impact of enablement initiatives on SMB acquisition, tool adoption, conversion, and other key metrics to continually optimize approach and impact
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-8 years relevant professional experience, ideally in the technology sector
- 3+ years in learning and development role, ideally with experience in instructional design
- B2B content development experience
- Clear understanding of needs and challenges unique to small businesses
- Demonstrated results working in a highly cross-functional capacity
- Ability to translate data into clear narratives and operational strategies
- Comfort with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to creatively and effectively fill operational "white space" to drive results
- Experience prioritizing and managing tasks effectively within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Able to comfortably communicate in English with global counterparts
- A genuine passion for small business.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.