Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Line setup
- Set up production lines from end to end
- Make line layout for the whole factory, build BOM (Bill of Material) list of equipment, line verification, ramp-up line
- Work with and supervise suppliers in equipment installation and troubleshooting to ensure line smooth setup and operation.
- Equipment transfer from overseas to local factories
2. New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Collaborate with R&D team (program team) in preparing hardware before new product deployment
- Test hardware before mass production
- Be window person to build up SMT process for trial production, run trial production, check equipment parameters, find design errors and feedback to R&D team before mass production.
3. Process Engineering
- Establish process for product running in line.
- Control and improve product quality in product life-cycle including printing quality, mounter attrition rate, AOI FPY, Manufacturing Failures Rate (MFR), Scrap Cost control.
- Drive improvement in SMT process, stencils, jigs and tools
- Ensure safe and ergonomic Board Assembly process
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer to Maintenance and Production technicians and operators
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working experience: minimum 5 years of working at related position in mechanic design or mechanics manufacturing engineering
- Good at English.
- Familiar with 2D/ 3D designing.
- Well understanding of mechanic fabrication processes and design tools