Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implement human rights due diligence in our supply chain including capacity building of suppliers, periodic monitoring their performance, drive improvement and make sure preventive measures.
- Develop and implement projects such as worker empowerment, productivity improvement and human resources related which have bring strong business outcomes.
- Work closely with different multi-stakeholders to identify key risks and opportunities
- Performance Bonus (twice per year), 13th month salary
- 24/24 Premium Health & Accident Insurance (Vietnam) & Overseas Business travel insurance
- Health, social & unemployment insurance (following Government regulation)
- Transportation & Parking allowance
- Company phone & laptop
- Training & Business trips
- Foreign Language Support Program
- Team Building Activities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 7 years’ experience in Compliance-Related field (Related to Apparel/ Textile/ Garment)
- (Preferable) Experience on managing team members, budget and their performances.
- Leadership and ownership of work
- Sympathize with Fast Retailing Group Corporate Philosophy
- Willing to have business trip (2 times (2 to 3 days) per month including overseas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to summarize complex situations/data into easily understandable materials
- Basic computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
- University/College degree
- Any major is welcome (graduated from apparel industry an advantage)
* LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Business English is mandatory.
- Vietnamese as mother language (Preferable) Japanese and Chinese.
* CV SCREENING
CV SCREENING Please fill in the below link to answer some assignment questions for this position: https://forms.gle/6V3HgH2a3NqoixGf7