What We Can Offer
As a Social Media Specialist/ Executive for FLG Vietnam you will help create and lead the perceptions of some of the most recognized brands in the country. Your end goal will be to contribute to sales by driving awareness, enhancing & improving overall brand image and advocacy to one of our existing brands.
You will own and activate our Brand’s digital and social strategy across owned and earned channels. Your responsibilities will include crafting and executing a social media communication strategy, implementing community engagement initiatives and weaving existing marketing campaigns & initiatives into our social communication.
REPORTS TO: Communication Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. Develop Social Media Plans
1) Develops and executes digital engagement strategy (including owned channels and earned) to generate traffic, incite conversation, drive engagement and growing the Brand’s online community.
2) Develops and deploys an integrated content roadmap that yields an exceptional experience across all channels by telling compelling stories via Evergreen and timely campaigns.
3) Integrates any unplanned business priorities into the social roadmap, including announcements, evergreen content, executive public announcements and others.
4) Monitors KPIs that provide insights on how to develop content that resonates with target audience.
5) Optimize content and channels for reach and engagement by uncovering insights and developing actionable recommendations based on performance. Provide regular updates on performance.
B. Execute Plans & Optimizes Resources
1) Develops and manages necessary project management structures and tools to manage owned social media channels the brand might have.
2) Assists with the planning & execution of non-owned channels (e.g. influencers, third party social media) or consumer engagement activations.
3) Writes and edits social media content going out on owned and earned channels.
4) Coordinates with internal teams to execute on necessary collaterals to support the social media plan. Ensure the alignment of all content created with paid, search, web and mobile best practices.
5) Work with Agencies and Creative Team to create fresh compelling stories, data and videos to be used for social media & community engagement purposes.
6) Complete all routine administrative functions (e.g. reports, plans, etc.) in an accurate and timely fashion.
C. Relationship Building
1) Strives to establish a symbiotic work relationship with other Marketing and Business Functions (i.e. supporting team members, providing coaching, identifying opportunities to contribute to cross-functional initiatives).
2) Stay ahead of issues through ongoing engagement with key partners in the organization (Marketing, Sales, HR).
3) Participate in regular Sales & Marketing calls & meetings and contribute with your perspectives.
D. Self-Improvement & Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen team’s knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
1 year of experience working in Social Media, Public Relations or Digital Media.
Excellent speaking, writing, and editing skills in both Vietnamese and English.
Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Creative thinker with strong strategic mindset; solid experience in concept to execution of new ideas.
Experience partnering with and influencing others outside direct line of control, management.
Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-focused, ambiguous yet dynamic environment with constant change.
Positive attitude and an ability to learn.
Strong networking, relationship-building and interpersonal skills are imperative.
Demonstrated knowledge and success utilizing social media, digital channels to engage audiences with brand, organization content. Experience managing agencies is a plus.
Familiarity with social media monitoring tools and related metrics reporting.