What We Can Offer
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
• Create and implement social media campaigns.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
• Create engaging blog and social media content.
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
• Bilingual: English is a must; Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related filed
• 2+ years' experience in social media/marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterestand Google
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
• Basic Knowledge of Photoshop