Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Create social media content calendars and develop content that aligns with clients’ brand guidelines, goals, and objectives.
- Manage and grow clients' social media accounts by engaging with followers, responding to comments, and monitoring social media trends.
- Collaborate with the account team to develop social media campaigns that align with client marketing goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report on social media metrics and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years of experience in social media management, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including best practices, algorithms, and advertising options.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute social media campaigns that drive results.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with social media management tools
- Experience with social media advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Tiktok Ads…).
- A portfolio of successful social media campaigns and content.
An attractive remuneration is negotiable based on the candidate’s experiences and abilities to add values to the agency.