Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. DISCOVERY: Successful identification of development and commercialization bottlenecks while instituting immediate root cause and corrective action initiatives in partnership with source and PING.
2. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT: Discovers ways to optimize product performance and/or specification conformance through improved manufacturing processes and technologies in partnership with source and PING.
3. SOLUTION FOCUSED: Actively present new solutions to Soft Good Quality, Innovation and Design teams in order to drive home development and commercialization activities and success.
4. DECISION MAKING: Helps the team to understand very quickly if a new concept has potential for success (in the spirit of ‘failing fast’ - this includes the ability to say “no” to a concept).
5. BOUNDARIES: Works well with suppliers by recognizing appropriate areas of PING ownership vs. supplier ownership. Leads vs. Follows ...
6. MARGIN CONSCIOUS: Remains cognizant tied to specification cost targets with the goal to bring new advancements to RFE phase at or near projected cost target metrics void of sacrificing product quality.
7. LEADERSHIP: Leads executive operational meetings in concert with suppliers with emphasis on PO tracking, capacity availability, product quality support via one-point-learning guides to support factory personnel, new product development support, etc...
• Perform process capability and feasibility evaluations to ensure seamless transition from China to Vietnam and/or to new suppliers.
• Manage all Vietnam and Thailand factory operations – including PO oversight, factory capacity availability, management of product quality, assisting with new product development, leading weekly executive operations meetings, coaching and mentoring factory floor personnel with emphasis upon one-point-learnings to drive product specification adherence.
• Perform statistical analysis for cost reduction, quality improvements, and improved manufacturing efficiencies.
• Lead innovative process development and manufacturing solutions from concept validation to concept integration readiness (known as Phase 2 and Phase 3 development activities) thru Commercialization.
• Seek, identify, and integrate technology, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions that manifest the most innovative, stable processes in the golf industry and support PING’s brand strength in design and technology.
• Lead challenging, open ended problem solving efforts at Asian based suppliers to develop innovative manufacturing processes to support Phase 2 and Phase 3 Product Development efforts
• Use multi-variant DOE’s to aid new process development and or implement changes on existing processes that improve performance, quality, and/or efficiency.
• Lead new equipment design and integration solutions.
• Seek new supply chain affiliations for the purpose of discovering new technologies, manufacturing processes, or materials that may be integrated into product.
• In conjunction with suppliers, lead PING ownership of all manufacturing processes details and proactive risk identification within development thru commercialization.
• Link closely with PING Supply Chain tied to supporting cost target metrics tied to pre RFE initiatives.
• Through early development initiatives, collaborate with suppliers to discover new methods to improve manufacturing throughput and yield values ultimately leading to optimized product performance and specification conformance.
• Leadership in the handoff of projects from Phase 3 to RFE phase by working closely with Innovation, Design and Project Engineering teams as well as the PING Asia team and supplier personnel.
• Contribute to predictive and proactive risk assessment in partnership with suppliers, PING US engineering team, and PING Asia Soft Good Process Engineer.
• Effectively communicate supplier concerns with regards to new processes back to PING engineering, supply chain, and quality.
• Diligently use the LAMDA problem solving methodology and document the process and knowledge on one page summary reports.
• Responsible for helping build upon PING’s internal quality and engineering knowledge base, specifically as it applies to key process related items that will aid design engineers in improving their ability to design for manufacturability, aid in specification development, and eliminate design loopbacks.
• Responsible for understanding, following, and supporting all pertinent ISO procedures.
• Responsible for understanding and following all pertinent company and departmental policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Responsible for remaining current within their area of expertise, not only relative to the market, but in relation to known published advances in the pertinent specific body of knowledge.
• Other duties may be assigned by Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing factory role – emphasis in leadership role on factory floor.
• Must be available to live and work full time in TRANG BANG DISTRICT, TAY NINH PROVINCE, VIETNAM with the ability to travel regularly to other countries such as: China, Thailand and USA.
• Working knowledge of golf bags/head covers and related manufacturing processes preferred.
• Must possess strong open-ended technical problem-solving skills, and the ability to integrate technologies across various manufacturing sub processes.
• Must possess the ability to foresee the need for, and execute, process integration on finished product manufacturing.
• Must possess strong familiarity with Asia based manufacturing technologies and suppliers.
• Familiarity with PING, Inc. product line, the game of golf and the golf industry is preferred.
• Exposure to chemicals and working conditions related to golf, textile or garment industries.
• Must possess high ambition combined with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills – and the ability to gain consensus.
• Ability to read, speak and write fluently in English and Vietnamese are compulsory while Mandarin or Taiwanese read, speak and write a bonus.
Yearly Compensation: Vietnam Dong: 1,268,982,550 equivalent to USD: $55,000