Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work hand in hand with Callaway brands and the fabric team to develop new products with new fabrications, technologies and treatments that place our products on the leading edge of our categories
• Ensure products are being developed from initial concept in accordance to the company’s sustainability roadmap. Manage necessary certification throughout the process
• Actively source suppliers based on needs for materials/trims/components/techniques or new processes required
• Co-ordinate with multiple region development teams and vendors on full seasonal soft goods development (Golf Bags, Headwear, Gloves, Lifestyle Bags)
• Analyze Tech Packs for accuracy, potential issues and partner with manufacturer on smooth acquisition of materials/trims and action plan to execute
• Source and connect manufacturers to suppliers for materials acquisition with an emphasis on consolidation and efficient supply channels
• Support vendors throughout Proto and SMS fabric, component and trim booking and approval
• Review and critique samples to validate the accuracy of samples in relation to Tech Pack
• Help manufacturers problem solve issues on new development and support them to achieve the best results
• Monitor and actively support vendors’ sample WIP schedule, ensure sample quality, performance, testing requirements, product specifications and calendar milestones are met
• Track the Proto and SMS delivery schedule through all rounds of development and maintain the record of shipping information in the tracking tool for all destinations. Update regional development teams consistently
• Facilitate feedback and instruction after each sample round to execute any changes/edits to product through to final Approval
Costing, Lead-time and Capacity management:
• Ensure timely completion and submission of product RFQ’s
• RFQ/BOM Analysis ensuring accurate sourcing, price verification, identifying opportunities for price negotiation
• Co-ordinate with Brands and Production team to ensure sampling and production allocation is according to the management’s strategic plan.
• Manage and reserve capacity from Vendors/factories on both samples and bulk capacity. Ensure capacities reserved are enough in executing the business needs and flexible enough to cater for possible market change.
• Monitor Vendors performance on development’s KPIs and pricing performance. Report to her/his manager in regular basis.
• Maintain close and appropriate relationship with all vendors and suppliers, as well as with all peers in both Asia and Headquarters.
Plus, any other requirements as directed by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong and proven products development experience in either buying offices or brands or production companies.
• Strong product knowledge, technical design, fabric and bag/garment construction technologies.
• Knowledge on Sourcing, manufacturing and costing.
• Strong negotiation, organizational, analytical and reporting skills.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal in English and Mandarin
• Results oriented
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development and sourcing from multiple countries.
• Degree in design, textile, merchandising or product management