What We Can Offer
• To develop and execute system test plan and test cases so as to ensure the Product meets business needs and quality standards.
• To communicate/liaise actively with business users for any requirement clarification or feature study.
1. Assist in software quality assurance and testing.
2. Develop and review test plan and test cases, as well as, various software / system documentations such as Functional Specification and User Guide.
3. Execute given test cases and writing issues / bug report on each case.
4. Ensure that the given test cases are executed efficiently and accurately.
5. Work closely with team leaders and application teams to fulfil test requirements.
6. Analyze and review business requirements and prepare specification document for new features.
7. Liaise actively with business users for any requirement clarification.
8. Attend meeting with business users for requirement gathering if necessary (note: travelling might be required).
9. Work closely with various teams to ensure timely delivery for both testing and requirement analysis.
(*). Skill Requirements:
• Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 3 years of experience in sanity testing, load testing and regression testing on web applications.
• At least 2 years of experience as Business Analyst (handling business requirements directly from Business Users).
• Knowledge of QA testing methodologies and experience in automated testing of web-based applications is required.
• Experience in writing System Test Plans.
• Experience in using QA Automation Test Tools and have specific experience working with automation scripting using Selenium or Web driver is desirable.
• Knowledge of Automation Testing is a plus point
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Proficient English skill, both oral and written.
• Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
• A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
• Possess excellent time and task management skill.
• Willing to travel for business meeting (inclusive of overseas travel).
+ Very attractive salary package;
+ 13th - month salary and performance bonus;
+ Overseas training;
+ Premium healthcare insurance;
+ 12 days annual leave and 8 days sick leave fully paid per year;
+ Team building trip every summer, quarterly company party;
+ Sport activities: badminton, football, bowling…;
+ English classes every Thursday
+ Unlimited access to a selection of food and beverages
+ Working & growing in a young and dynamic team, creative environment