Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are growing strong with more than 40 members and we are welcoming more talents to join us. In this role, you should demonstrate strong interpersonal and documentation skills, familiar with software and project management as well as be able to work under pressure.
Before walking you through this job description, we kindly express our gratitude to you for spending your valuable time on our job post among 1000+ jobs on VietnamWorks.
It is not a job that we are offering, we understand it is a career of yours so we are better telling you what you can expect from us:
+ First, we are complying with the market standard of having these benefits:
> 13th salary
> lunch allowance
> gasoline allowance
> at least 12-holiday-leaves per year
> summer company trip
> health-care package for employees
> training opportunities
and what makes us a-whole different from the other companies:
+ A Western Influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
+ A truly caring culture where we are putting the People First.
+ Using "You" & "I" as English is our main language used in our work environment.
+ An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time with your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
+ In-house sports: soccer-table.
+ You want to earn a certificate or attend a training? we are here to help you with the learning costs.
+ Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
+ Does that mean we don't care about Vietnam at where we are living? Totally No, we are having an interesting plan for this. Let's give each other a chance to discuss this?
Will you give us a hand? What shall you do in this position?
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data
- Understand client’s business process management and business requirements
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting; Planning and monitoring; Variance Analysis. Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests
- Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Mahalo! Thanks again for exploring a career opportunity with us. We hope to meet you soon either in Danang or Hawaii! :-)
>>> CHECK OUT some of our COOL benefits: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/