Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop new memory management algorithms for Linux kernel.
- Developing, reviewing and submitting kernel patches
- Perform other kernel backports for resolving product issues and requests
- Perform a wide variety of kernel-based verification and test development
- Maintaining Linux kernel repositories.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in Linux kernel development
- Experience in designing and implementing software systems, preferably in C/C++
- Strong experience with kernel debug and patching
- Familiarity with several important kernel subsystems
- In depth knowledge of Operating Systems
- Experience interacting with upstream kernel developers and mailing lists
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner with interacting with colleagues, partners, and community.