Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, module
- verification and validation
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products
- throughout the software development lifecycles
- You will be responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-)
- systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- You will work closely with other software engineers in Germany and Asia
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded SW, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- At least 3 years working experience in embedded software development in automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of CAN bus and Vector CANOE.
- Familiar with ASPICE.
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Good knowledge of embedded peripherals, such as SPI, I2C and UART
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
- Good written and oral communication skills