What We Can Offer
• Take the role as Project Director.
• Be the communication bridge between Vietnam and Switzerland.
• Support pre-sales activities.
• Be responsible for customer satisfaction and cross up selling.
• Meet clients in Vietnam or Switzerland to define and evaluate strategies.
• Supervise the projects in general, including:
o Plan and control project cost and timeline
o Be the contact person for customers and members of steering committee
o Promote and ensure smooth and transparent communication in the project
o Control the project quality
o Risks management
o Project closing and learning
People Management Accountabilities
• Develop the staffs in your service unit both in professional skills and working attitude.
• Define and build the career path.
• Organize, provide and carry out training initiatives when needed.
• Support operations in analyzing, improving and suggesting new processes following company core values.
• Recruit and handle the performance reviews in cooperation with Project Manager.
• In charge of allocating project resources.
• Represent bbv Vietnam at events.
• Report directly to Managing Director in Vietnam.
• 4+ years’ experience as Department Head/ Business Unit Manager or similar positions.
• Experienced in consulting/ software development services.
• Experienced in managing the full project life cycle.
• Experienced in Agile software development methods (such as Scrum or Kanban).
• Excellent common sense, judgment, and decision-making abilities.
• Self-motivator with exemplary planning and execution skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent intercultural skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse groups and stakeholders.
• Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
• Languages: Fluent English, German is a big advantage.
• Passport: Able to travel to Switzerland as required.