What We Can Offer
• Take the role as Project Director
• Be the communication bridge between Vietnam and Switzerland.
• Support pre-sales activities.
• Be responsible for customer satisfaction and cross up selling.
• Meet clients in Vietnam or Switzerland to define and evaluate strategies.
• Supervise the projects in general, including:
- Plan and control project cost and timeline
- Be the contact person for customers and members of steering committee
- Promote and ensure smooth and transparent communication in the project
- Control the project quality
- Risks management
- Project closing and learning
People Management Accountabilities
• Develop the staffs in your service unit both in professional skills and working attitude.
• Define and build the career path.
• Organize, provide and carry out training initiatives when needed.
• Support operations in analyzing, improving and suggesting new processes following company core values.
• Recruit and handle the performance reviews in cooperation with Project Manager.
• In charge of allocating project resources.
• Represent bbv Vietnam at events.
• Report directly to Managing Director in Vietnam.
• 4+ years’ experience as Department Head/ Business Unit Manager or similar positions.
• Experienced in consulting/ software development services.
• Experienced in managing the full project life cycle.
• Experienced in Agile software development methods (such as Scrum or Kanban).
• Excellent common sense, judgment, and decision-making abilities.
• Self-motivator with exemplary planning and execution skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent intercultural skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse groups and stakeholders.
• Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
• Languages: Fluent English. German is a big advantage.
• Passport: Able to travel to Switzerland as required.
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Monthly lunch allowance
• Annual medical check
• Premium health insurance
• 13th month salary
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
• Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
• Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.
We look forward to receiving your application!