Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage the progress of the projects to achieve the target schedule included the following compulsory items - testing, integration, redundancy, security control, documentations, and operational support
- Define/review/revise the internal test plan of the system.
- Associate with the internal test team or project manager’s resource to execute the internal test.
- Ensure the deliverables are up to the quality standard from stakeholder/users and meeting international quality standard.
- Regular review on technical and features of the solutions developed in-house
- Define/Examine the test plans/test result, training plan for the project
- Assign tasks to the team of developers in the manner of well balancing on workload aligning to their skillsets and business knowledge.
- Ensure the skillset and business knowledge redundancy among the team to avoid any risk of single point of dependence.
- Coach staffs on resolving technical subjects, business know-how, and best practice on development.
- Determine the risks on development. Find the resolution for the potential risks and xecute if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 6 years IT software development experience with at least 3 years in role of Team Lead.
- Fully understanding of SDLC.
- Solid development experience on Microsoft Visual Studio families, especially ASP.NET, VB, C#
- Solid experience on Microsoft SqlServer, IBM DB2, or Oracle DB.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
- Experience identifying, analyzing and managing project risks on complex projects, defining project management standards and auditing projects for compliance.
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- With PMP certification is an advantage.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Knowledge on the operation of securities trading business is an advantage.
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication