Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Software Development Process Audit is a continuous process that aims to maximize the success of a Software Development Project by detecting its potential risks and weaknesses. This type of audit comes with another goal too: evaluating the performance of every single team member in the IT department.
We are hiring a specialist who knows what’s best and can create the most detailed procedure & checklist that needs to be applied in a growing software outsourcing development company.
Last but not least, we are looking for those who understand the software development process, know the way to turn theory into practice, and can even follow the engineering team to ensure compliance.
- Managing: (creating and maintaining) software development process in form of regular documentation; Conducting regular reviews and updates of internal procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
- Training: Develop process training materials and support Leaders in facilitating the process training to all staff across all departments.
- Operating: Drive internal/external stakeholders to obtain valid process improvements enhancing the overall operational process of the Company.
- Monitoring: Ensure the application of the process to particular projects.
- Reporting: Regularly collect reports to the project management board.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have experience working with a software development company in any role: QC, developer, or assistant.
• Self-management, active and creative
• Good command of English
• Able to create and manage documentation in Google Drive.
• Good at communication, and presentation capabilities
• Truly want to start your career in the software development industry
• Going to learn about the software development life cycle (e.g have at least 1 software development process in your knowledge).
• Going to learn about the software development concepts: (e.g PM, QC, QA, TL, Developer, GitHub, GitLab, Conventions, Checklist, Cycle, Sprint, 2FA, and so on)