Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Specific activities include followings (but may not limited at):
• Contribute in analysing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of software solution.
• Investigate & gather knowledge of new technologies & new industrial business domain to determine software solution and/or conduct domain-specific software engineering.
• Contribute in complex low level design/program design and high-level design of less complex feature areas.
• Responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
• Contribute to test plan & test design; Develop & execute test cases for both low level and high level testing.
• Create customer documentation & test reports.
• Review of work done by peers.
• Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer.
• Maintain good relationship with customers and teamwork spirit with fellow team members.
• Conduct training/coaching for junior members in software development if requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• Firm knowledge of computer science & software engineering: fundamental computer science, general programming skills, software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing, software development process.
• Skillful at one of common programming languages: C++, Java, C#, C Embedded, Web (JS, Spring, HTML5, )…etc.
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
• High capability of self-studying/investigating new technologies & new business domains on demand.
• Self-awareness, good sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment.
• Capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members.
• Appropriate English language fluency (verbal & written) is basic requirement; Japanese language is an advantage.
• Working experiences in software development industry, especially, in offshore companies for Japanese customers is an advantage.
• Willing for short term/long term business trip and/or onsite working in Japan.