Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member.
2. Works with hardware team to develop software solutions
3. Developing human machine interface for controlling machine including communication with factory MES server to get and transfer product information. Technology: C#, WPF, MVVM
4. Working closely with hardware team to develop software solutions.
5. Communicating/ data exchanging with PLC, controller, sensors.
6. Using industry protocol: Modbus, TCP/IP, CC-Link.
7. Documents and demonstrates solution: flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, codes.
8. Determines and designs system specifications, standards, and programming
9. Able to proactively identify important issues and risks.
10. Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
11. Requirement Analysis, coding, unit testing and design analysis.
12. Involved in design analysis and module level design.
13. Involved in SRS preparation and review.
14. Supports other engineering request related to software
15. Any other responsibility as deemed fit from time to time by the Management
* Functional Administrative Role
16. Entering the FTE trackers on a daily basis.
17. Updating the Leave System as per the procedure.
18. Manages issues to improve product continuously
* Generic Function
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor of IT technology, Bachelor of computer/programming science, Master of computer/programming science, Bachelor of automation control
2. Kinh nghiệm/ Experience
A. 2 years of relevant experience preferably in machinery/automation industry.
• C#, WPF, MVVM.
• Designed Human Machine Interface (HMI) using C#, or other industrial HMI.
• Communicating and controlling with PLC, controller via protocol message or software API.
• Database: MySQL, MSSQL
• Control protocol: TCP/IP, Modbus (TCP or RTU)
• Experienced with semiconductor Fab Host/Server communication is a plus (MES, PDCA)