What We Can Offer
• You will join an agile team of a techno-gaming company which uses much latest technology and cloud services to serve millions of daily active users globally
• The founding team and core members have a strong background and experience working in many global companies in different countries
• We start the day with a Scrum call and organize our work in 2 weekly Sprints
• We have millions of users with a multi-million records database. All data is extremely important, so we need those having deep knowledge and experience about big data, cloud service, high-performance system
• You and your team will join with other teams to discuss the users' problems, then try your best to resolve it with your technical knowledge
• We embrace innovation, so we highly appreciate the new algorithm or innovative approach
• Security is extremely important to us and we regularly work with experts to review our security strategy.
• From 2 years’ experience building software solutions in a corporate or start-up engineering environment using Python.
• Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
• Strong SQL development experience.
• Working knowledge of API design and distributed systems.
• Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau/ PowerBI/ Data Studio.
• Experience working with AWS or GCP.
• Good at English, especially reading skills
• Proven team and product mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit: a collaborative, motivated self-starter.
• Can take ownership of, and understand the direction for feature development.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Ability to handle many tasks at once while meeting aggressive production deadlines.
• Work in a fast-paced environment; very team-oriented.
• If you have a technical blog, it is great.
• We value a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient but also able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly.