What We Can Offer
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reportin
- Proven 2- years experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to sign confidentiality agreement and protect trade secrets
- Very good level of English is an advantage.
***Why you would love working here?
- Annual leave 14 days per year.
- Working 5 days (9:00am -6:00pm) per week from Monday to Friday, off Saturday and Sunday.
- Attractive salary, negotiable be offered depending on skills and experience.
- To participate in the regimes of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to government when signing official labor contracts.
- 13th month salary, and bonus base on the Work results.
- Company with many opportunities for career advancement and development. -- Receive training, direct guidance from highly qualified trainers and consultants (Cisco CCIE).