Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Adhere to standard Fuji Xerox transition and project management methodology
• To analyze and to qualify requirements from customer and to propose solution that meets the requirements
• Solution presentation to customer
• Work with customer and Fuji Xerox teams (delivery management, delivery manager, staffing, infrastructure/tools, etc.) to manage and deliver software implementation projects on schedule, within budget and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to set up (install, configure, troubleshoot, support) technical infrastructure of the software delivery.
• Responsible to resolve and/or to propose acceptable solutions for technical issues faced during delivery of software services.
• Manage risk during implementation and on-going operations
• Drive strategies to minimize calls and improve response time, resolution time of software problems.
• Manage changes to technology in both software solution and front-end products (MFDs, printers)
• Product and solutions capability within sales teams is continuously improved through education and training initiatives
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 3 years of experience in IT environment – preferably with experience in software pre/post-sales support, network infrastructure…
• Experience in OS: Windows, Mac
• Knowledge of managing Database, especially MS SQL
• Knowledge of web service (IIS and Apache)
• Knowledge of general computer network
• Relevant technology certifications.
• Adequate customer management skills.
• Strong leadership skills – drive, initiative; assertiveness.
• Strong communication skills – spoken, written and presentation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• English fluently – spoken, listening and written