What We Can Offer
- Technical leadership for product-specific software engineering activities to design and develop electronic products over the entire product development cycle.
- Manage software development team know-how to guarantees best in class efficiency and quality.
- Allocate resources, plan capacities and assign working tasks to the team.
- Ensure Hella software development process is followed strictly in team and support process improvement activity in company.
- Coach employees in team for their performance improvement.
- Responsible for employees development and training plan.
- Plan human resources and investments.
- Define employees annual target setting and evaluate their performance.
- Other jobs assigned by Department Manager.
- International working environment;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
- More than 5 year experience in Embedded System;
- Embedded development tool especially Matlab/ Simulink/ Stateflow and dSPACE tool chain like TargetLink experience;
- Experience with simulation and development tools, e.g. Vector CANoe, etc;
- Experience with C and C++;
- Experience with 16-/32-bit microprocessor is a plus;
- Real time operating system OSEK programming experience preferred;
- CAN bus software design experience preferred;
- Good team player and good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal or email us via VietnamWorks or at our address 10th Floor, Golden Tower, 6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.