Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Developing and implementing company standards and protocols for all user documentation provided with products, such as developer guides, system administrator guides, installation guides, API references, online Help and others.
- Identifying, acquiring and using industry best-practice equipment, systems and programs for completing and publishing all documentation deliverables.
- Working with cross-functional partners, such as Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support to proactively evaluate product roadmaps and other plans for developing innovations; contributing a technical communications writer’s perspective and providing such input and feedback into the development process.
- Writing and executing against product development plans:
o Develops technical content (product descriptions, user guides, online Help, technical training and others) and/or reviews documentation written by developers (especially for grammatical correctness)
o Reviews GUI (graphical user interface) text elements.
o Verifies accuracy, completeness, consistency and maintainability of technical content by reviewing content against builds and/or internal releases.
- Attractive salary.
- Work from Monday to Friday.
- Stable and long-term job (Many employees of ours have been with us for longer than 10 years. We develop our own world-class products, not doing outsourcing).
- Annual salary review and adjustment.
- Professional working environment (Come and enjoy our powerful machines, licensed software, workspace with partitions, flexible working hours and no working overtime).
- Advanced health insurance for the whole family (Let the international hospitals take care of not only your health but also your loved ones').
Join KOFAX today to develop world-class software and to develop yourself!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2+ years of experience working in IT industry.
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Windows User Experience.
- Excellent command of English language.