Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Project team will involve in to development and testing of telematics system for car.
- The team should be available for onsite training and support in Singapore and other client premises
Be part of international development team to plan & manage, setup and validate embedded software for Telematics
• To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
• Perform requirement analysis in define & develop test environment, automation test solutions for improve testing efficiency to meet future development.
• Working closely with System and Software Engineers in defining test requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing errors and defect tracking to ensure that projects are released timely
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
development experience for product verification / validation (preferably in
Telematics embedded systems).
MUST TO HAVE:
• Advance (3 to 5 years) experience in applying software sytem test techniques
• Experience in Embedded system and Automotive domain.
• Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience in at least 1 to 2 full software development life cycle in software testing and test methodology
• Good analytical skill and detail-oriented for test preparation, execution, reporting and defect analysis (boundary, equivalence partitions, state transition, robustness, stress, matrix) in system testing
• Experience in a test environment with Controlled Area Network (CAN) communication and simulation tool
• Experience in In-vehicle test will be advantage