Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We, LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (LG VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As member of Validation Test team, you will be responsible for testing software for Automotive domain as below:
• Software testing for in-vehicle Infotainment applications including Cluster, AVN-audio video navigation and Telematics;
• Analyze project requirements, design / execute / update test cases & test scripts;
• Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system;
• Escalate testing risks and issues.
What you get:
• Involve in a fast-growing field (Automotive) with newest technology trends;
• Dive in learning & training courses of technical and soft skills conducted by professional mentors;
• Enjoy competitive benefits package in motivating environment with great team and engaging leader;
What we offer:
01-MONTH-SALARY BONUS FOR NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN US IN OCTOBER !
• 13th month salary + Incentive bonus (Total remuneration package: UP TO 16 MONTHS' SALARY);
• TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE of VND 700,000/month;
• Support for lunch allowance of VND 1,000,000 and other ALLOWANCES (Coding Expert, Technical leader, phone...);
• Annual salary review;
• 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME;
• 12 days of annual leave & ADDITIONAL 7 DAYS OF COMPANY HOLIDAYS (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, LG and VS DCV Foundation Days);
• PVI premium health care & accident insurance;
• Support fee to get TOEIC & technical certification (ISTQB, Agile Scrum...);
• On-site & training opportunities abroad;
• Company trip, sporty clubs (zumba, football, pingpong, badminton,...);
• Monthly budget for team activities, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
• Ability to understand English documents specialized in IT field, and basic communication skills;
• Good logical thinking and team-work;
• Automotive (especially IVI: In Vehicle Infotainment) and ASPICE experience is a plus.
*** For Manual Tester (Fresher welcome) position: Experienced in manual software testing (at least 1-year experience with Junior candidate or above).
*** For Automation Test Engineer position:
• Good at software programming, Python language is preferred;
• Good knowledge about Linux;
• Experience in development position is a plus;
• Had knowledge about RegEx is a plus.