Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Hands on testing: write test cases and plans, execute and verify test cases.
- Define, observe, analyze, log and report on key QA metrics.
- Identify and discuss potential problems with developers.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams, organizations and clients to deliver superior products.
- Report QA results to the Project Manager.
- Participate in requirements reviews with peers and clients as needed.
- Develop, test and verify performance load tests scripts with document matrix traceability.
-Visual and unit integration testing is a MUST.
- Active advocate for quality product development software engineering.
- Experience in E-learning and Content Management System (CMS) is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle is a plus.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (IT).
- Minimum 1 year experience as a software QA or test engineer with proven experience.
- Fluent reading/writing/speaking English is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technology quickly.
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum development technology is highly desirable.
* Personality requirements:
- Team player, works well with others
- Reliable, hard working, and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.