What We Can Offer
- Implementing tools/software to support Operation & Maintenance activities
- Research on behaviour of the system and define frequency for Operation & Maintenance activities
- Define preventive and corrective actions for foreseen issues of the system which may cause underperformance problem
- Monitoring and undertake all Operation & Maintenance activities
- Manage and oversee all operations and maintenance activities for projects.
- Ensure maximum electrical performance and lifetime of solar rooftop assets
- Oversee the designated facilities’ operations, maintenance-related contracts, and agreements for sites under warranty
- Facilitate daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting in accordance with operational, safety, regulatory, and environmental performance requirements
- Engage appropriate internal and external resources as performance issues may require
- Monitor generating equipment for proper function, service, and repairs
- Organize on-site Operation & Maintenance activities: module cleaning, maintenance and repairing,…
- Ensure that on-site Operation & Maintenance activities are conducted in a safety-conscious manner
- Ensure that quality electronic communication is established and maintained at each facility
- Ensure compliance with site environmental regulations pertaining to hazardous waste, oil spill prevention, avian studies, and wildlife conservation
Support new project development for
- Inputs for how to maximize performance from Operation & Maintenance perspective
- Selecting equipment based the reliability and efficiency of equipment under operation in current projects
- Ensure the facilitation of Operation & Maintenance activities was taken into account in engineering, procurement and construction stage of new projects
*Details will be discussed further on the interview
- Bachelor/Degree of Electrical Engineer or Civil Engineer
- Fluent in both English & Vietnamese
- Ability to quickly understand the basics of solar energy including resource studies, environmental and cultural studies, transmission issue, and civil and electrical engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be self-motivated and perform job tasks in a relatively unstructured environment with little supervision.
*Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 Mon- Fri
*Starting time: As soon as possible