What We Can Offer
- Join the IT development team, reporting directly to development manager;
- Play as a solution/software architect;
- Participate in coding, code review and solve technical issues to deliver a high-quality product;
- Propose and consult technical solutions related to infrastructure and software architecture of applications;
- Create and maintain software architecture documents;
- Conduct troubleshooting for performance, issues originating from applications in development and production environments;
- Collaboration with Enterprise Architect, Infosec, Risk, Operation teams to design software architecture complied with ACB software development policies.
- BS, MS, and/or Ph.D. degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in solution/software architect and software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure and algorithms
- Very strong problem solving with deep system knowhow cross all layers
- Experience in frameworks, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring Security, and/or. Netcore, Angular, React
- Experience in and a good foundation of SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB
- Experience in distributed storage & messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Active, Kafka…), microservices, ELK, and mobile development
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service bus and other related patterns
- Knowledge of Keycloak/Redhat SSO is a big plus
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud-deployed applications (AWS/Azure preferred).
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling.
- Experience defining and driving SecDevOps best practices within large teams
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments;
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban;
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things;
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit;
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders;
- Good English communication.
Working Location: 444 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 11, District 3, HCMC