What We Can Offer
About the Role/Position:
• Demonstrate deep engineering and development expertise on Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements.
• Design high performance, scalable and secure cloud native and hybrid cloud applications, APIs and Microservices with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS, Functions-as-a-Services.
• Use Cloud design best practices and design patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc. to build highly scalable solutions.
• Implement Domain Driven Design concepts for designing Micro-services and APIs.
• Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB.
• Implement containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker.
• Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C.
• Implement Serverless Functions, Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory Pipelines for event driven processes and integrations.
• Integrate CI/CD and continuous testing practices with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle.
• Lead a scrum team of .NET engineers, SDETs, Bas to deliver production ready features with end to end ownership of definition of done.
• Manage the versioning of code through Azure DevOps Repos, with all the best practices around usage of Git Pull Request and code merge flows.
• Lead Scrum ceremonies, own code reviews and provide technical guidance to squad members.
YOUR MISSION - As a Solutions Architect:
• Discover, document and define the target state and transition state architectures based on the project drivers.
• Help in scoping, estimation and planning to for various projects in the enterprise.
• Define, refine design & development standards as may be needed for the platform/enterprise.
• Enable and support project teams on adoption of API Platform, standards.
• Provide technical support to project teams as needed.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• 5+ Experience in architecting complex integration projects.
• Excellent English communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at communicating and managing stakeholders at all level.
• Microsoft Azure PAAS Services – Azure App Services, App Service for Containers.
• ASP.NET Core, .NET Core 2.0+.
• NoSQL Data Stores - Cosmos DB or Mongo DB, Redis.
• Azure Functions and Logic Apps.
• Service Bus, Event Hub.
• Containerized Microservices with Azure Kubernetes Service, Docker, Helm.
• Cloud Design Patterns - CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc.
• Domain Driven Design (DDD).
• Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
• API Design, BPM Integration.
• Azure DevOps.
• Git based version control systems.
• DevSecOps Tools.
Nice to have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
• Azure Cloud Shell, Powershell, Azure CLI or Terraform.
• Azure Data Factory – Hybrid Cloud Integration.
• Azure API Management.
• Azure AD, Oauth, Open ID Connect.
• Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design.
• Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure.
• Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
• Exam 70-534 / 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.