Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Role/Position:
The role requires both advisory and delivery capabilities from the architect to lead a transformation towards API, Microservices and cloud on GCP. You may need to assess different project requirements and propose them API/microservices/cloud architecture solutions. Proficient with recommending technology, presenting trade off analysis to management and coaching the project team on common standards & platform. You may also be required to estimate & plan for different projects.
YOUR MISSION - As a Solutions Architect:
• Discover, document and define the target state and transition state architectures based on the project drivers.
• Help in scoping, estimation and planning to for various projects in the enterprise.
• Define, refine design & development standards as may be needed for the platform/enterprise.
• Enable and support project teams on adoption of API Platform, standards.
• Provide technical support to project teams as needed.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5+ Experience in architecting complex integration projects across technologies like API Gateway, API development, Microservices, Java Spring, ESB and Messaging technologies.
• Good understanding & experience with API governance, API developer and consumer processes.
• Able to bake off between multiple API & Microservices options like MuleSoft, WSO2, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, PCF, GKE etc… based on project requirements
• Good knowledge of Cloud, Containers and PaaS platform.
• Experience or knowledge of GCP is required.
• Good overview of Automation solutions like Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in designing different types of APIs and articulating their value proposition.
• Experience in guiding proposals/bids for technical solutions, estimates and resource plans.
• Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR.
• Excellent English communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at communicating and managing stakeholders at all level.
• Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills.
Nice to have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
• Google Certified Solution Architect Professional.
• Experience with NoSQL.
• Agile based delivery knowledge.