Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects
+ Defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the GCP/AWS technologies
+ Broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the GCP/AWS platform;
+ Being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
+ Provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership while working with a world class sales and business development team.
+ Lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge with the GCP/AWS solution architect community.
+ Gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
+ Translate software requirements to system and solution designs
+ Working closely with project team members to implement solutions
+ Help projects achieve high scalability, availability and security
+ Carry out in-depth analysis of current systems and give suggestions to improve it
- Be inspired by not only our Tech start-up culture, but also our talent co-workers and the cutting-edge technologies we applied:
+ Hybris Commerce Platform
+ Hybrid cross Cloud/Onprem & Multi-DC Architecture
+ Big data & Machine learning
+ Micro-service and Kubernetes (K8s)
+ Multi-DC KAFKA event backbones across clusters
+ Multi Clouds GCP, AWS
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ year of solution architect experience, build high scalability, availability and security system
- 3+ year of experience in leading technical team from 5-10 developers
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Hybris Commerce Platform is a big plus
- Experience with system for B2C/B2B business model is a big plus
- Good at algorithm is a big plus
- Experience with designing RESTful APIs, microservices and SOA systems
- Experience with Software design patterns and Enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus