Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are searching for a Solution Sales Specialist (Modern Workplace) with the experience needed to partner with an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Security & Compliance, Teamwork, Insights, Surface, and Modern Desktop to architect a solution that will empower their employees and drive their business. The role will be global and operate within the Professional Services unit under the Global Head of Professional Services.
This role will:
- Initiate conversations with customers on digital transformation in one or more solution areas in collaboration with partners and services.
- Hunt new Modern Workplace (security, compliance, teamwork, and analytics) opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of the M365 platform.
- Create guiding examples of digital transformation through seminars, workshops, webinars, and direct engagement.
- Interface with customers and build relationships via social selling.
- Create deliverables to address common customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, sharing intellectual property with others.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead the sales team to address blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
In this role:
-Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Technical Science or any relevant field along with 3+ years of experience in technology-related sales or account management experience.
-Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Experience in handling enterprise accounts/account management and solution/ technical sales, as well as in delivering persuasive presentations to business decision-makers.
-Enterprise customer-level experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures, productivity and security technologies, and industry standards recommended.
-Experience working with the following modern work technologies:
-Modern Management - Mobility and Security Solutions in any of the following: Microsoft Intune; Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, identity governance, Azure Active Directory (AAD), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS); Advanced Threat Analytics; Defender for O365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
-Power Platform technologies such as Power Apps (Canvas or Model-Driven apps), Power Automate (cloud or desktop flows), Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder, Microsoft Dataverse/Common Data Service, Data Connectors, Power App portals, Dynamics 365, or related.
-Collaboration – SharePoint Online, SharePoint migration support, OneDrive for Business, etc.
Messaging - Exchange, Exchange Online, O365 hybrid mail setup and support, O365 security and compliance, networking, auditing, logging, analytics, threat protection, or related.
-Office - M365 Apps, Office Client applications and deployment, Config Manager, Office Updates and patching, OneDrive for Business deployment, policies, and governance, or related.
-Should be creative, innovative, and target-oriented, as well as exceptional at building customer relationships with excellent presentation, project management, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.