Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Proactively source, resource, identify, evaluate new suppliers where and when business needs.
• Identify new product, design, or technical opportunities within your supplier network in Asia and feed our commercial team in the UK. Travelling to visit new and existing suppliers will be a key part of the role and you will be expected to do this on a regular basis.
• Provide professional support to our active suppliers in Vietnam and to our commercial team based in the UK. You will also be in direct contact with our customers when required. You will really act as a bridge between supplier and customers.
• Evaluate supplier’s production capability, capacities, strengths, weaknesses and allocate each project to the suitable suppliers by liaising with all parties in VN and UK including, PD, product, design & quality colleagues.
• Ensure all the relevant Teemo documentation have been briefed, received, understood to new and/or existing suppliers and get them signed before business starts.
• Negotiate the most favorable trading terms as well as the best cost prices and margins for Teemo.
• Provide the supplier key performance indicators (KPIs) every 6 months to suppliers and ensure that CAPs are implemented (if needed).
• Review the local commodities prices, the prices from competitors and proactively renegotiate prices and/or minimize supplier cost increases with the support of your line Manager.
Product Development Management:
• Collaborate with Commercial team /Product Development team/Quality team to work with either existing supplier/new sourced supplier on OEM/ODM product developments.
• Collect new product briefs and work proactively with all departments to provide a quotation & price comparison to buying team on time.
• Always proactively suggest technical amendments which could bring the prices down if needed.
• Every new product development will be a new project which you will supervise using all resources that Teemo have. Your objective will be to release a nice product at the right price using the right factory and following the Customer’s timeline.
• Organize and accompany Customer’s Team on Far East buying trip when needed.
• Review samples on site in collaboration with Product Development technician.
• Update product development tracker and attend to product Dev meetings on weekly basis.
Orders Management (with the support of an assistant merchandiser):
• Raise sample orders and follow up with purchase orders
• Ensure that shipping documents are collected on time and uploaded to the right system.
• Schedule inspection dates and provide all necessary documents to inspectors on time.
• Manage sample production with suppliers to catch up release plan from the customer.
• Follow orders through ERP system on daily basis with the support of your assistant.
• Monitor supplier orders & shipment performance and provide an accurate report on weekly basis to your line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 8 years of experience in international trade, supply chain management or business management from a qualified university
• Familiar with the UK and Europe home furnishing market and trends (Familiar with US market is a plus)
• Minimum 8 years working experience in the home furnishings, lighting and furniture areas.
• Great organizational and planning skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask and deliver at a pace.
• Very capable manager with strong people skills and you lead from the front by example, you have an aptitude for collaboration and building effective teams.
• Possesses keen ability to create, improve, implement, and follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
• Innovative, determined individual.
• Have strong integrity, a balanced and measured approach but have the pace to be able to work effectively under pressure.
• Fluent in both English and Vietnamese, written and spoken is necessary.
• Solid knowledge of ERP logic, systems, implementation with an emphasis on supply chain related ERP modules
• Solid knowledge of factory cost structures including materials, labors and overhead
• Extensive knowledge of product sourcing strategies
• Outstanding supplier negotiation skills
• Extensive MS office skill with a key emphasis on MS excel
• Be a strong team leader, measured in your approach.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills, proactive mindset and the ability to make major decisions.