Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be leading the sourcing and vendor development activities for all the NPT machines with his SCM team.
- Understanding the functional requirement of the NPT machines and function of required parts.
- Assessing and identifying the right source for the part.
- Understanding the current supply chain capacities and capabilities.
- Able to collaborate with other departments and stakeholders for their requirements and supporting with organizing the materials at right time with right quality with his effective supply chain team.
- Able to establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Able to develops the supply chain process to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- Having skill set of Costing and estimation of a product.
- Able to give inputs as an advisory member of the new product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes and new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Having good understanding on inventory and maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
- Good understanding about the logistics and distribution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering and Master degree in business is added advantage.
- 8 - 10 years of experience as a supervisor and Team leader.
*** Required Skills/Abilities:
- Having core experience in Developing new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Having strong supplier network experience - Local and Global
- Strong Technical knowledge (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven ability with suppliers, agencies and transporters
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive working relationships with team members, stake holders, suppliers, agencies and transporters.
- Having good understanding on Taxes and Inco terms
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP software.