Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Obtaining and evaluating supplier offers, communicating and negotiating with suppliers and drafting purchasing contracts
• Manage supply qualification; negotiate and manage contracts with local/specific suppliers
• Ensure the operational relations with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts on the field, track, and report key elements/data on supplier performance
• Manage suppliers’ consultation & selection, according to commodity strategy.
• Analyzing existing data on quality and delivery reliability and pursue targeted improvement measures by suppliers, in order to increase the performance of suppliers
• Assist with best price negotiations as required with relevant team
• Relationship management with vendors
• Contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to commodity managers / supplier leaders/ update database of spend; update specific basis.
• Checking product ideas from the areas of sales and marketing and coordinate them with the purchasing management
• Work closely with purchasing teams of global Zwilling on buying calendars.
• Sourcing responsibility varies by product line
• Other tasks assigned by the Direct Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or certification in relevant field
• At least 3-year experience in procurement, purchasing, or sourcing position field
• Ability to work independently and in a team under high-pressure
• Solid command of Microsoft Office (advanced skills in Excel)
• Knowledge regard to product design and production processes
• Well acquainted with the "MM" module in SAP S4 Hana is a plus
• Good negotiation skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem – solving orientation, strong sense of logic, analytical skill, and critical thinking.