Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Position Definition (Key Purpose of the Position):
As part of the Global Materials Supply (GMS) Team, The Sourcing Developer of trims materials will support the GMS trims development, production & sourcing activities that services all Brands and products sourced through Asia Sourcing Offices (ASO).
Key Result Areas:
• Execute Development and Production activities for materials through the go to market calendar to ensure all milestones are timely met
• Act as the key liaison for Product Development in all the brands and sourcing management for all trim’s material supply related topics.
• Support trims material innovation and capabilities through supplier research and partnership in collaboration with Suppliers, Brand Development and Innovation Teams
• Actively support sustainable material roadmaps through identification of supplier capabilities, capacities and innovative sustainable alternatives
• Support Quality Team with all aspects of material quality management related to trim supply from specification setting through bulk production quality monitoring
• Work cross-functionally in selection of global and local suppliers and materials that support material and manufacturing strategies and Product Development objectives.
• Execute GMS planning activities for all Direct Source Trims materials including trims preposition process, support PO management process including mitigation of delays associated to T2’s. You will contribute seasonal supply planning process in order to maximize product availability.
• You are responsible to minimize delay associated to nominated suppliers, due to demand shifts, capacity problems, and forecast variances etc.
• Analyze weekly exception and unconfirmed PO’s taking appropriate action to resolve issues and maintain CRD dates
• Act as process owner for all GMS policies and procedures impacting Global Product Supply, drive policy changes with key stakeholders, including Product Supply, Global Planning and RO’s to ensure proper implementation
• Prepare analytical reports / presentations to help illustrate future demand trends, opportunity or risk to senior management and business teams
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Behavioral Competencies -
(Please refer to VF guiding principles and Leadership Profiles)
• High EQ in working with cross function/cultural partners
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Entrepreneurial & result-driven
• Optimistic and dare to take calculated risks
• Team player and the ability to work independently
• Communication and influence globally and regionally
• Bold and creative thinking
• Able to work under pressure with multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
Functional Competencies –
List down specific set of functional skills required to perform in this role
• High understanding of trim related commodities (Injection parts, labels, packaging, closures etc.)
• Trims development experience is an advantage
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence
• Excellent English (writing and speaking) skills. Mandarin is a plus.
• Excellent Excel, Power Point and Presentation skill
• Data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) experience
• Possesses deep functional subject matter knowledge
• Understanding of supply chain processes, with experience in forecasting and S&OP
• Minimum Relevant Experience: Experience in Apparel, Footwear, Equipment Apparel & equipment and/or Sourcing and Supply Chain organizations but not limited to
• Minimum Supervisory Experience: Not required
• Nature of Work: Materials Sourcing
• Minimum Degree Held: Bachelor’s degree, College graduate or equivalent work experience
• Subject Expert In: Development and Planning (Supply Planning and Sourcing)
• Certifications Required: N/A
**Specific Working Conditions
Frequency of Travel: As required