Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Obtain quotation and other related information (lead time, payment term etc.) in time for new and existing projects.
- Break down the quotation and analyse the supplier’s cost is reasonable or not.
- Weekly update the progress of all quotations on hand.
- Establish good working relationship with suppliers and update the suppliers’ contacts, reserve suppliers for all engineering projects.
- Assist in factory audits including factory equipment, facilities, process capacity, etc.
- Undertake other related things
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from University/College in Mechanical field
- Have 2-3 years exeperience
- Have good communication skill and good negotiation skill
- Be able to read engineering drawings with software such as Autocad, Solidworks, Pro/E.
- Have ability to manage supplier relationship
- Have acceptable level of spoken & written English
- Be honest and reliable, have high sense of responsibility
- Be able to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
*** Company Benefits:
- Working time: Mon- Fri (8.00AM - 17.00 PM)
- Annual leave: 12 days per year
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance as labor code
- 13th month salary
- Laptop, oversea training courses.
- Telephone allowance