Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assistant directly to Superior on sourcing activities, included scouting potential supplier, collecting information, doing supplier pre-assessment, homologation, negotiation, price comparison, market research on raw material, follow up project of new item development, etc.
• Sourcing Management – Uses the Sourcing Management Process to apply required tools in the creation and implementation of local source plans to manage assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance within the Country and align globally, resulting in breakthrough strategies which optimize value and ensure appropriate risk management.
• Proactive Cost Management: Achieves cost control, cost reduction, and cost containment targets, and adds value to area of expenditure through a strong total cost orientation. Identifies and documents all cost reduction and profit plan improvements.
• Market Knowledge and Insight: Links market knowledge and country requirements to Region sourcing managers supporting the creation of breakthrough strategies.
• Supplier Management: Assists in evaluating potential suppliers on country specific issues. Is familiar with the various suppliers and business product lines available in Vietnam.
• Manage contract with supplier in term of development new tool, fixture, jig, with agreed provisions/conditions.
• Manage tooling as company’s properties via checking investment budget, contract, documentation, warranty confirmation, etc.
• Working externally with supplier, and internally with Quality/Engineering team for sample process, match standard specification/drawing, follow correctly company procedure.
• Assist direct manager to develop and implement sourcing strategies to be aligned with global team, to meet requirements of operation in assurance of supply, quality, service, cost saving, innovation and regulatory compliances.
• Establish clear communication, transparency and actively create and maintain a culture of openness, responsiveness, ethics and responsibility across vendor base.
• Ensure all vendor working with agreed and confirmed Bonfiglioli Code of Conduct.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree mechanical engineering background
- 4-years experiences in sourcing area (direct/ BOM material)
- Effective communication and good negotiation skills.
- Good English (speaking and writing).
- Strong computer skills (Excel, ERP SAP).
- Ability to do purchasing analysis and report.
- MS Office. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- ERP system (SAP).
- Experience in working in mechanical engineering, machenical designer