Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Select and purchase bean on-site based on Marou’s Quality Standard
- Follow-up post-harvest process (fermentation and drying of the beans) with fermenters (phone call/
- In charge of the purchase contracts within an area
- Improve fermentation process with fermenters: Give advice for farmer based on Marou Guideline
- Implement and improve the post-harvest process to reach our standard quality bean
- Relationship management: Maintain and develop the relationship with fermenters / pod-farmers
- Sustainability Development, be proactive to improve the quality of our beans, offer solutions to problems
both with the process or relationship
- Work closely with the rest of the Sourcing Team & Plantation Team to ensure an effective workflow
- Sourcing Development: Search, expand, discover new potential fermenter/ area of cacao
- Comply with the HACCP procedure.
- The employee will be part of the "Sourcing Team" within MAROU and report directly to the Sourcing Manager.
- The goal of the position is to select high-quality beans on-site with fermenters to ensure high-quality chocolate.
- Team spirit, interpersonal skills, sense of organization, discipline, and proactive attitude will force her/him to succeed in this position. The employee will have to go to farms almost every week to ensure a good follow-up of the post-harvest process and select the cacao beans. The rest of the time he/she will be based in Ho Chi Minh City at the factory. A training period of two-month will be planned. The employee will have several interlocutors of different nationalities, so good English speaking skills would be better.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Food technology / Food Science / Food industry
- Autonomy and sense of relationship to interact with many partners
- Teamwork spirit
- Well organized and rigorous in his job
- Writing and synthesis capacities in English
- Good physical conditions ; handle to travel a lot
- Speaking Vietnamese and English would be good
** Job conditions:
- Cover Letter and CV must be sent in English before 10/01/2020
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Place of employment: Marou Factory, HCMC Thu Duc District, Vietnam / Mekong Delta area, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, Dong Nai.
- Trial period of 2 months from starting date