Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Independently manage sourcing activities including but not limited to scouting new vendor, quotation and onboarding paperwork for multiple brands across the platform.
- Work with various functional teams across UK/Asia, assure milestones throughout product development process are delivered according to critical path.
- Seasonal costing management, validation, and negotiation with vendors.
- Vendor relationship management and regular business reviews.
- Support sourcing and market intelligence researches on global supply chain and sourcing.
- Ad hoc reports and studies as assigned along reporting line.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 4-5 years’ sourcing experience, preferably in garment, textiles industries.
- Sportswear/ Swimwear/ Outdoor product knowledge is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of supply chain management on global basis.
- Effective calendar management in an International Brand, Retail or FMCG environment.
- Experience in working directly with vendors on commercial conversation and negotiation.
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to details.
- Proficient in MS office, including Excel (pivot tables & vlook up).
- Knowledge of SAP, PLM or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English/Mandarin.
***Working location: Hanoi
13th month and Performance bonus
Premium healthcare plan for employee and family
Meal & mobile phone allowance