Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re looking for a Sourcing Operations Specialist to help us manage project timelines, improve and document processes, and keep all our teams up to date with the right information. You will support the Sourcing team, ensuring their operations align with best practices established by the teams in HQ. In this role you’ll collaborate with other departments in Supply Chain, and Product. The role is located in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and maintain Sourcing’s project development environment
- Onboard, train, and develop new and existing team members to make optimal use of Sourcing programs and processes
- Build and share reports to ensure global teams are kept informed of timelines and pending tasks
- Support with planning for future project executions and strategy
- Support the process by coordinating sample shipments and reviews
- Inter-departmental facilitation between Product Design, Product Line Management, Planning, and In-Market Sourcing to identify risk, and adhere to timelines
- Facilitate and lead team meetings to identify and resolve bottlenecks, and mitigate risks to Sourcing functions
- Maintain an up-to-date library of processes, SOPs, and guidelines relating to in-market Sourcing operations to ensure alignment with HQ
- Bring new ideas to the table for improvement of processes, and systems; including solution design, implementation, and change management
- Gather, and analyse data on an ad-hoc basis in support of departmental goals/priorities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse multi-functional teams
- Proven ability to develop, and train internal teams on systems and processes
- Basic understanding of database structures, familiarity with SQL considered an asset
- Strong Excel capabilities, and facility with data analysis to guide decision making
- Critical thinking skills, focused on adaptable problem solving in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working with manufacturing vendors considered a plus
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Be a part of a fast growing company and an internationally recognized brand as we expand our operations into Vietnam.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.